Do you take insurance?
- Yes, Hallie & Amanda both accept some private insurances. You can check their profile links for insurance information.
- If you are having trouble determining coverage, please feel free to contact us for assistance.
Do you have in-person sessions?
- At this time we are only offering virtual sessions.
Do virtual sessions have to be video visits?
- First / initial visits and evaluations are best done via video visit. However, follow up phone visits are perfectly fine.
- Always be sure that you are in a private place during visits to protect confidentiality.
Do you have a cancellation fee?
- We understand that emergencies come up, and no one is perfect. Generally, we will charge the session service fee for cancellations under 24 hours, or no shows. However we waive the first short notice cancellation or no show.
I am having trouble finding the right therapist / psychiatric provider. Can you help?
- Please feel free to email us with any concerns, if we are not the best fit for you, we are glad to do our best to find a therapist or psychiatric provider that will work for you.
What is the difference between a psychiatric provider and a therapist?
- Psychiatric providers are medical professionals who can provide evaluations and treatment that includes prescribing medications, ordering labs and other diagnostics, etc. Some (but not all) psychiatric providers also provide therapy. Psychiatric providers can include nurse practitioners (PMHNP’s) Physicians (MD’s, DO’s) and physician’s assistants (PA’s). Therapists provide non-medication related interventions that can include a variety of styles of therapy including art, drama, talk therapy etc.